INDEED JOB SEARCH

SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER

• Ability to work in fast pace environments while keeping a positive attitude
  • Must be available weekends
  • Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment
  • Must be able to lift 20lbs and able to handle some physical work
  • Must have some photography experience

Seasonal Studio Photographer

• High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
  • Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.

Flex Photographer – Photo Studio

• 2 years’ experience working in the ecommerce photo studio
  • Proficiency with Capture One, Canon, Profoto and MS Office Suite.
  • Ability to lift 25 pound 

$10,000 Photography Shopping Spree

Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless (Digital Camera) Price: $3,899

Need it to shoot portraits

Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD lens Price; $1,899

Need the lens for my camera to shot a full frame.

Apple 16.2 MacBook Pro with M1 Max Chip Price: 3,499

Need this to be able to edit my pictures

Cannon Speedlite 600 Ex Price $4,679

Need the light to be able to shoot in a dark place.

Camera Lens Exprience review 

One things That i learned about portrait photography by Gregory Heisler is that numerous, notable, and infamous Time magazine covers only scratch the surface of his three-plus decades of consistently powerful portrait work. Also His talent for lighting, as well as his versatility and prolificacy, is remarkable and his list of subjects and clients is too monumental and varied to prioritize here. Another thing that I learned was  You can shoot stuff with a Canon that looks like 4 x 5, for sure. The quality and flexibility is mind-boggling. And working with the new image-editing programs is like a dream, far more finessed than the darkroom. The last thing was Depending on how you shoot, of course. Other photographers have a team; it’s like, ‘it takes a village’ to make their image. 

One thing that I learned about Areial photos is that Jim Wark is one of those prolific photographers whose work is everywhere—it’s in the supermarket; it’s flying overhead in a cargo jet as you read this; it’s hanging on walls; it’s been carried all over this country and hand delivered to you; it may even be in your desk right now. You may have seen it dozens of times. Another thing is that Wark’s interesting perspective and attached adventures found their way onto five of the 15 United States Postal Service Earthscapes stamp series, which was released on October 1, 2012. Another thing was that  Wark prefers to pilot and shoot simultaneously so he can make minor adjustments to his aeronautic setting as well as his photographic settings to ensure he gets the shot he wants.

Photo foundation

Things I learned about exposure is that, they are different combinations of the width. The settings are able to control exposure in different types of way. A Aperture it controls the area over which light can enter your camera and it passes through the lenses. Things I learned about Aperture is that specified an F. There’s a formula for the f-stop so many people can memorize the F-stop. A ISO is the speed that determines how sensitive the camera is to incoming light. Things I learned is that it similar to the shutter speed. It can also correspond on how much the exposure increases and decreases. Another thing I learned is that the ISO speed have too include 100-800 and the range 50-200 produces a low image. Shutter speed controls the duration of the exposure. Things I learned about this is that it can refer to how long the light is permitted to enter the camera. Shutter Speed and Exposure have a similar concept. Shutter speed determines the motion of the speed. Another thing I learned is that Shutter speed is a fast tool for freezing movement. Camera Modes have different types of mode for example, Auto, Program(p), Aperture Priority(Av), Shutter Priority(Tv), Manual(M), and bulb(B). Av, Tv and M are well known as creative modes. All of these modes impact on how Aperture, ISO, Shutter Speed are given for exposure. Camera also has pre-set mode like landscape, portrait, sport, and night mode. All of these pre-set modes well not all but some have to do with f-stop. Aperture, ISO, Shutter Speed, Camera Modes their all connected to exposure